- HESA Spring 2023 NewsletterCheck out the headlines from the HESA Program’s latest e-newsletter.
- Spring 2023 Alumni Message from HESA Program CoordinatorDear UConn HESA Alums, I hope this newsletter finds you and your loved ones well, and that your start to 2023 has been fulfilling and full of beautiful moments. There continues to be great things happening in our dynamic Program, some that I wanted to share with you here. In early January, we admitted approximately […]
- Fall 2022 Alumni Message From Program CoordinatorDear HESA UConn Alumni, Greetings from Storrs! I hope this newsletter finds you well. While we continue to confront challenges in our society, on our campuses, and in our profession, I hope you are able to center your needs and those of your loved ones in everything that you do. Let me transition to some […]
- Scholar-Practitioners in HESAThe Higher Education and Student Affairs (HESA) program in the Neag School’s Department of Educational Leadership focuses on building "Scholar-Practitioners." HESA promotes the development of professional knowledge based on theory and practice, enhanced by personal values, lived experiences, self-reflection, and ethical conduct.
- Equity and Inclusion in the HESA ProgramThe Higher Education and Student Affairs (HESA) program in the Department of Educational Leadership is committed to creating a learning environment for its students that focuses on equity and inclusion.
- HESA Fall 2022 NewsletterCheck out the headlines from the HESA Program’s latest e-newsletter.
- 10 Questions: From Jonathan the Mascot to Student Affairs LeaderAs UConn’s assistant vice president for student affairs and executive director of student activities, Joseph P. Briody is a Husky through and through.
- #ThisIsAmerica Panel Features Critical Race Theory Discussion#ThisIsAmerica, organized by the UConn Foundation with co-sponsors from across the University, is a series that brings together the UConn community to discuss and unpack systematic racism, social justice, and human rights issues. In addition, it spotlights the individuals, organizations, and movements fighting for justice and equity, and against oppression and white supremacy.
- Fall 2021 Alumni Welcome from Program CoordinatorDear HESA UConn Alumni, Greetings from Storrs! I hope this newsletter finds you and your loved ones well as we grapple with the COVID-19 pandemic that continues to engulf our lives. I thought to begin my inaugural newsletter as HESA Program Coordinator with a story I enjoy sharing with prospective and incoming students. While UConn […]