Why attend an info session?
HESA Information Sessions will provide prospective students with insights and information about what it is like to be a HESA student from current HESA students, program faculty, and assistantship supervisors. We will address questions about the application process, the academic experience of the HESA program, assistantship experiences, and the social life and culture of HESA and UConn. These info sessions are a helpful window into the HESA experience, and an opportunity to become familiar with our HESA community.
In addition, many of your questions may be answered on our Frequently Asked Questions page. As always, please reach out to us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org with any specific questions or for more information.
Virtual Info Sessions will be held on:
- Tuesday, Sept. 19, 2023, 6 - 7 p.m. ET
- Monday, Oct. 2, 2023, 4 - 5 p.m. ET (for international students)
- Tuesday, Oct. 10, 2023, 6 - 7 p.m. ET
- Tuesday, Oct. 17, 2023, 12 - 1 p.m. ET (for part-time students)
- Wednesday, Oct. 25, 2023, 8 - 9 p.m. ET