- Students must hold a baccalaureate degree from an accredited college or university
- Students must have one of the following to be considered:
- A cumulative G.P.A. of 3.0 for the entire undergraduate record, or
- A G.P.A. of at least 3.0 for the last two undergraduate years, or
- Excellent work in the entire final undergraduate year (3.5 or better), or
- Graduate work with a minimum G.P.A. of 3.0 or better (minimum of 9 Graduate credits required)
Unfortunately the Graduate School and therefore the HESA Program are unable to consider applicants who do not meet the criteria above.
- HESA applicants are not required to take or submit test scores for the General Test of the Graduate Record Examinations (GRE).